- You’re overtrained, and tired – if so, reduce your training, and/or take an extra rest day.
- You may have chosen a goal that it too ambitions for your current ability.
- You may have missed some of your workouts, or not been as regular with your training.
- The temperature may have been above 60° F (15 ° C). Above this, you will slow down.
- When using different test courses, one of them may not have been accurately measured.
Learn more about performance training in Jeff’s book Jeff Galloway – Testing Yourself. You will find the book at: