Jeff Galloway's Running School 2003
- Saturday, June 14, 2003
Who: Anyone who is interested in running injury free, for
life. This class is open to beginners, veterans and all in between.
What: A one-day session with the latest info on how to run
more efficiently, how to train for the goal of your choice, what
and when to eat, how to burn fat, how to stay motivated - and much
more. Questions are encouraged.
Running Form Analysis: Jeff will help you with your running
form. He offers every class member an individualized running form
analyis, with suggestions for improvement. If you want him to analyze
your form, you should arrive by 8:00.
8-9:15running form prescriptionsindividualized
- Jeff will watch you run and give suggestions
9:15-12:00 pm Nutrition for cardiovascular health and performance
12:00-1:00 pm Dr. Kenneth Cooper
1:00 pm---Lunch (provided for class members)
2:00 pmFat BurningJeff Galloway
- Specific eating and exercise suggestions that work
3:00 pm---Training for specific goalsJeff Galloway
- Run faster without injury
- Run farther while recovering fast
- Train for a Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, triathlon, etc.
* A copy of Jeffs new book GALLOWAYS BOOK ON RUNNING
* T-shirt: Run Injury Free with Jeff Galloway
* Priority email access to Jeff Galloway afterward
Where: Cooper Aerobics Institute
Enrollment limited: In order to provide for individual questions,
we will limit enrollmentfirst come basis. Class will probably
fill up by May 10. You may enroll
online or contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 404-255-1033 x 10. No registration will be held on School
days unless you have prior permission.
* subject to change---will be finalized and distributed before
June 9 * Produced by Phidippides Runners RRCA
Home | Site
Map | Contact Us
About Jeff | Training
| Resources | Nutrition
| Training Groups
| Retreats | Merchandise
Copyright © 2003, JFG, Inc.
Direct comments and questions to email@example.com