Join A Group!
Getting you to the finish line injury-free!
“I totally know why you have so many people signed up….. It is the best, most sensible, enjoyable marathon training program in the world”
- If you have a group waiting for you, you’ll get out of bed on numerous days you wouldn’t.
- You’ll get as much out of giving support to others, as in receiving it
- A group will pull you along when you’re struggling, and hold you back when you’re feeling too good
Running is more fun when running together, as each member is motivated to run more often, and stay injury free. As you share stories, (gossip, issues) and pull one another along, the miles go by much more quickly. Lifelong friendships are formed in these mission-oriented, but laid back groups.
In each of our locations, pace groups (of usually 8-15) are set up according to current fitness level. A leader keeps the speed slow enough for all members, and enforces walk breaks from the beginning to the end.
Here’s what you get when you’re a member of the Galloway Training Program!
- A group to run around with – in all kinds of weather
- A training program/schedule to lead you to your goal
- Jeff Galloway’s book GALLOWAY TRAINING PROGRAMS, the most comprehensive book on training for 26.2 and 13.1 (E-BOOK FORMAT)
- Direct Email connection to Jeff Galloway (training members receive priority response)
- An Official Program coolmax T shirt to wear with pride wherever you wish.
- Discounts at Jeff’s Tahoe Retreats and Running Schools
- Other Galloway groups to train with when you’re visiting other cities (over 45 cities)
- A one-year subscription to Runner’s World magazine, or a one-year add on to your current subscription (Marathon Training Program members only)
- The chance to ride the Galloway bus to the start of the New York City Marathon (you must enter the race on your own) in Staten Island
- The chance to receive a race number for the (often) sold-out Marine Corp Marathon!
- Lots of support and camaraderie!
Run with the legend
Run, walk, hike and move back to 490 BCE when the founder of our sport, Phidippides, changed the course of history with this run!