Getting you to the finish line injury-free!
E-Coaching by Jeff Galloway
This Individual “E-Coaching” Program gives you a training program designed by Jeff and direct, priority access to him when you have questions or clarifications. Whether you just want to run without pain, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we will provide you with 6 months of coaching support, a training program to your goals, and many other items.¬†This program is for all levels of runners, including beginners.
Jeff’s overall training philosophy is to provide you with a program toward your goals while “having a life”, family, career. At every level, Jeff recommends lower mileage, fewer days per week, walk breaks. Over the years, over 98% of his participants have success in finishing marathons, and similar success rates at other distances.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
1. Jeff will work within your time available for training
2. He will help you set up a realistic goal
3. He will design a schedule to your goal
4. Weekly e-conferences, with fine tuning of workouts
5. Prioirity email access to Jeff
6. Train for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or Full Marathon with Jeff’s help!
Other things you’ll receive:
- Individual Training Program to the goal of your choice by Jeff Galloway
- Galloway Training E-Book with the latest Run Walk Run strategies
- Direct email access to Jeff, for questions and clarifications, with priority
- Free Monthly E Newsletter
- Opportunity to ride on the Galloway Bus for the New York City Marathon start
- Discounts on Fitness Vacations at Lake Tahoe
- Meet and run with other Galloway Members at races around the world
Fee for 6 month E-training for traditional distance programs – 5K to Marathon. (For special challenges such as multi-day events, ultramarathons, or time goal programs for shorter distances requiring day-to-day speed workouts, please contact email@example.com¬†prior to registering online.)
- $297 New Registrant OR
- $197 if an Alumni to this E-coaching Program ONLY
Sign up today!
NOTE: After we receive your order, we will contact you within 3 business days to get started.
“Jeff’s Ecoaching has really made the difference for me between success and failure in my running. Working with Jeff has been an incredibly positive experience.
I had done two 1/2 marathons, multiple sprint and a few Olympic triathlons before agreeing to do a full marathon with my sisters. I was training on my own and had a terrible 14 mile run. I was exhausted, dehydrated, my knees started hurting and I was very discouraged. I began to feel like I would not be able to complete the marathon. I had a couple of Jeff’s books and was doing a modified Run Walk Run (10 min run, 2 min walk) and went to his website and registered for the Ecoaching. I followed Jeff’s advice and my knees stopped hurting, my running improved and I even kind of started to like running. I completed my marathon and felt I did the best I could do on that day. Not only that, I had a great time! I was able to enjoy the weekend with my friends and family and I was perfectly prepared.
This Ecoaching was the 2nd best investment I made with my running (the first of course, a good pair of running shoes). But unlike the running shoes, the Ecoaching helped me develop my running, my stamina and my heart. I know I am much more capable than I was six months ago. Thank you for giving me joy in my athletic endeavors.”- Leah N.