Jeff Galloway's Training Program - Getting you
to the finish line injury-free.
e-Coaching by Jeff Galloway
This Individual "e-Coaching" Program gives you a training
program designed by Jeff and direct, priority access to him when
you have questions or clarifications. Whether you just want to run
without pain, or qualify for the Boston Marathon, we will provide
you with 6 months of coaching support, a training program to your
goals, and many other items. This program is for all levels
of runners, including beginners.
Jeff's overall training philosophy is to provide you with a program
toward your goals while "having a life", family, career.
At every level, Jeff recommends lower mileage, fewer days per week,
walk breaks. Over the years, over 98% of his participants have success
in finishing marathons, and similar success rates at other distances.
Here's what you'll receive:
1. Jeff will work within your time available for training
2. He will help you set up a realistic goal
3. He will design a schedule to your goal
4. Weekly e-conferences, with fine tuning of workouts
5. Prioirity email access to Jeff
6. Train for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or Full Marathon with Jeff's
Other things you'll receive:
- Individual Training Program to the goal of your choice by Jeff
- A copy of one of Jeff's books (Galloway Training Program, Galloway's
Book on Running--2nd Ed. or Year Round Plan)
- Direct email access to Jeff, for questions and clarifications,
- Free Monthly E Newsletter
- Opportunity to ride on the Galloway Bus for the New York City
- Discounts on Fitness Vacations at Lake Tahoe
- Meet and run with other Galloway Members at races around the
For more info, email Susan Kolbinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee for six month e-training:
- $297 New Registrant OR
- $197 if an Alumni to this E-coaching Program ONLY
by Jeff - Online Registration - sign up today! NOTE: After we
receive your order, we will contact you within 3 business days to
"Jeff's Ecoaching has really made the difference for me between
success and failure in my running. Working with Jeff has been an
incredibly positive experience.
I had done two 1/2 marathons, multiple sprint and a few Olympic
triathlons before agreeing to do a full marathon with my sisters.
I was training on my own and had a terrible 14 mile run. I was exhausted,
dehydrated, my knees started hurting and I was very discouraged.
I began to feel like I would not be able to complete the marathon.
I had a couple of Jeff's books and was doing a modified run/ walk/run
(10 min run, 2 min walk) and went to his website and registered
for the Ecoaching. I followed Jeff's advice and my knees stopped
hurting, my running improved and I even kind of started to like
running. I completed my marathon and felt I did the best I could
do on that day. Not only that, I had a great time! I was able to
enjoy the weekend with my friends and family and I was perfectly
This Ecoaching was the 2nd best investment I made with my running
(the first of course, a good pair of running shoes). But unlike
the running shoes, the Ecoaching helped me develop my running, my
stamina and my heart. I know I am much more capable than I was six
months ago. Thank you for giving me joy in my athletic endeavors."-
Home | Site
Map | Contact Us
About Jeff | Training
| Resources | Nutrition
| Training Groups | Retreats
Copyright © 2012, JFG, Inc.
Direct comments and questions to email@example.com