Registration at Jeff’s Running School is limited to ensure individual/personal attention. If you are a current Galloway Training Program member or Group Leader, check with your Program Director first before registering.
Jeff’s passion is helping runners stay motivated and injury-free. His unique program….
- is based upon the success of over 300,000 runners of all levels
- Three days a week
- Pacing guidelines with walk breaks allows Galloway runners to carry on life activities–even after a marathon
- Highly successful motivation techniques to set up Cognitive strategies
- Specific guidelines on nutrition, heat, getting faster, running form and more
Each participant receives
- Direct email access to Jeff afterward
- How to gain over our attitude
- How to break through mental barriers
- How to run faster
- Nutrition and eating for top performance
- Fat Burning
- How to eliminate/deal with injuries How to run farther without stress
- Personalized instruction on running drills
- Individual questions
Sessions include Running Faster, Training for YOUR Goal, Nutrition, Motivation, Fatburning, Building Endurance and more! Questions are encouraged. The format will be lecture style but there is plenty of time for Q&A.
What to bring/wear:
- Something for taking notes, if you would like.
- Feel free to bring a snack/drink if you would like.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in but running attire/shoes won’t be necessary.
- Feel free to bring your camera and get a picture of you with Jeff. We are always looking for good photos for his Facebook page – or you can post it to your own FB page and tag him.
“I just wanted to let you know that I PR’d at the Columbus Marathon by over 24 minutes! I followed the plan that you gave me at the Boston Running School, and I stayed with it during my training and throughout the race last Sunday. It was amazing how I improved my marathon time by so much in one year solely by including the walk breaks”
“I attended your Running Class last month and learned your techniques for the first time. I ran the Boulder Backroads Marathon, 1 week after your class. I am pleased to tell you I ran the fastest marathon this year, and my second fastest ever, all this at least at 5000 feet and a very difficult course. I am sure now that I will be training usiong your methods, my next will be even better (faster and less painful). I just wanted to say THANK-YOU”
“In less than 2 hours I learned more than I had in 12 years of running.” BD
“Thank you for showing me how to enjoy running almost every day.” FS
“After 2 years of pain, I’m no longer injured due to the small changes you suggested.” MK
“Lots of good information for people at all levels of training.” CM
“I was able to attend Jeff’s Running School and found it a great resource! With Jeff’s over all endless knowlege of running, it was something which will make my efforts jump 10 fold.” FA, DC Running School
“I just wanted to thank you again for all the great information you gave me at the Des Moines Marathon Running School, and let you know that I did use the Run Walk Run method in the Half Marathon and I got my PR!
This weekend really changed my life! I have a renewed excitement for running, and can’t wait to dig into all the training books and plan my next race!” – MR, Des Moines Running School
“The running school was incredible! It exceeded all my expectations. Meeting Jeff and experiencing his genuine passion for running and runners of all shapes, sizes, and abilities was a blessing that will never be forgotten. I felt as if I’d met a kindred spirit – an old friend. He obviously motivates straight from the heart!” – JM, Dallas Running School
- $99 unless noted otherwise
- Discounts available for Jeff Galloway Training Program members. Contact Cheryl at 404-255-1033 x1 or at email@example.com.
- Registration limited to ensure individual attention.
Registration limited to ensure individual attention.