Sign up for a retreat!
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
Jeff Galloway’s Weekend Running Retreat in Blue Mountain Beach, FL, a small settlement about 20 minutes east of Destin. The retreat’s local base is only about a three-minute jog from the system of wonderful trails or the beach. Join Jeff and Barbara for a morning run/walk before attending his informative and motivational clinics. Come early or stay late and enjoy the beach; running/walking on an extensive trail system and the usually great weather!
August 26-28, 2022
Beach Retreats will be limited to 5 people- or less- with social distancing- but individualized attention from Jeff.Masks will be worn by all when gathering indoors. Clinics will be held outdoors with seating 6 feet apart.Bring your own water and snacks and all meals will be on your own for the time being.
Register Online Now! Enrollment is limited. These retreats are conducted by Phidippides Runners RRCA.
Tentative weekend schedule
- Clinic Sessions: Friday evening 5:00 PM, 7:00 AM-5:00 PM on Saturday and 7:00 AM-11:00 AM on Sunday.
- Run/walk with Jeff at 7 AM on Saturday and Sunday (optional, of course)
- Lots of fun and new friends in-between!
- Training for a Specific Goal
- Increasing Speed
- Increasing Endurance
- Training for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon
- Injury Prevention and Treatment
- Sessions will be invigorating but relaxing. You will come away with lots of motivation!
- Much more!
What else you’ll receive:
- Personalized running/walking form evaluation by Jeff
- Time for your individualized questions in each area
- Priority email access afterward for any questions or clarifications
- Continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday lunch (Friday and Saturday eve on your own for dinner)
$364 (housing not included)
Grayton Beach State Park cabins
Destin, Florida, a beach resort community is about 20 minutes away, and has a variety of accommodation options.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800/200-2771 x4.
Run with the legend
Run, walk, hike and move back to 490 BCE when the founder of our sport, Phidippides, changed the course of history with this run!