Blue Mtn Beach, FL
Jeff Galloway’s Weekend Running Retreat in Blue Mountain, FL, a small settlement about 20 minutes east of Destin. The retreat’s local base is only about a three-minute jog from the system of wonderful trails or the beach. Join Jeff and Barbara for a morning run/walk before attending his informative and motivational clinics. Come early or stay late and enjoy the beach; running/walking on an extensive trail system and the usually great weather!
September 7-9, 2018
Register Online Now! Enrollment is limited. These retreats are conducted by Phidippides Runners RRCA.
Tentative weekend schedule
- Clinic Sessions: Friday evening 5:00 PM, 7:00 AM-5:00 PM on Saturday and 7:00 AM-11:00 AM on Sunday.
- Run/walk with Jeff at 7 AM on Saturday and Sunday (optional, of course)
- Lots of fun and new friends in-between!
- Training for a Specific Goal
- Increasing Speed
- Increasing Endurance
- Training for a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon
- Injury Prevention and Treatment
- Sessions will be invigorating but relaxing. You will come away with lots of motivation!
- Much more!
What else you’ll receive:
- Personalized running/walking form evaluation by Jeff
- Time for your individualized questions in each area
- Priority email access afterward for any questions or clarifications
- Continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday lunch (Friday and Saturday eve on your own for dinner)
$364 (housing not included)
Destin, Florida, a beach resort community is about 20 minutes away, and has a variety of accommodation options.
Local Restaurant Options: The unique and “must visit” Red Bar. The Red Bar (850/231-1008) has long been a fixture in Grayton Beach. Gourmet fare, rich in flavor, is served hot — and quickly. Funky art and dinner music give way to a lively bar scene at night. Although the Red Bar is primarily a restaurant, its owners carry on the roadhouse tradition, with live music six days a week. Link
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800/200-2771 x3.