There are very few people who should not exercise because of cardiovascular, structural, muscular, or other problems. It is very important to ensure that you are not in this risk category.
- Before beginning any exercise, diet, or other improvement program, be sure to have yourself and the program evaluated by specialists in the area you are pursuing.
- The advice given by Jeff Galloway is offered as such – advice from one exerciser to another. It is not meant to be a prescription and should be evaluated as noted above and below.
- Specific structures and problems of individuals may require program modifications.
- In each area, find specialists who are also knowledgeable about the positive and other effects of exercise and running.
- Ask several respected leaders in the fitness community for recommendations of specialists.
- Always back off any exercise or program when you feel any risk of injury or health.
- The benefits come from regular exercise and steady adherence to a long-term program.
- Never radically increase the amount of exercise or drastically change diet and other health elements.
- Joining a group helps motivation. There are groups for those who must limit their exercise.
- Have FUN and you’ll want to continue.
Jeff Galloway Resources: www.jeffgalloway.com Visit the E-Shop where you will find GALLOWAY TRAINING PROGRAMS; MENTAL TRAINING FOR RUNNERS: HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED and other books for your running library.
Join us in Atlanta for the 2016 Jeff Galloway Race Weekend! To register or find out more information on the JG 13.1 race, Barb’s 5K, Fit Kids Run and other weekend events go to: https://jeffgalloway131.com
If you can’t join us in Atlanta, there is still time to participate in the 2015 Virtual JG 13.1 and Virtual Barb’s 5K – now extended until March 21, 2016.